Last updated: June 01, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
- Company (referred to as either the “Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) refers to Green Meadow Technologies LTD based in the United Kingdom, 85 Great Portland Street, first floor, W1W 7LT London, Company number 12357787.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on final appliance of service’s user and are destined for using the websites of the service. Cookies usually contain the name of websites, which they come from, the time of their storage on final appliance and unique number.
- Device means any device that can access the Website, such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Website or from the Website infrastructure itself (for instance, the duration of a visit in the Website).
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which you as an individual are accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
- GDPR means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Operator of the service www.equiguardian.com is Green Meadow Technologies LTD based in the United Kingdom, 85 Great Portland Street, first floor, W1W 7LT London, Company number 12357787.
- The website carries out the function of collecting the data about users and their retaining in a following way:
- by saving in final appliances the cookie files
- by gathering logos of the server by host operator Hostinger International Ltd., functioning under address www.hostinger.co.uk
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Information about Cookies
- The party, who publishes the cookies on final appliance of service’s user and has the access to cookies, is the operator of the service
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Creating the statistics, which help in understanding, how the service’s users use the websites, what enables to improve its structure and content;
- Keeping the session of service’s user ( after logging in) thanks to which the User does not have to write the login and password again on every sub site;
- Defining the profile of the user in order to match the materials in advertisement nets, in particular the Google net.
- Within the frame of the Service there are two types of cookies used - session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files , which are stored on the final appliance of the User until logging out, leaving the website or disconnecting the software (the browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the final the appliance of the User within the time defined in cookies’ parameters or until the time of their deletion by the User.
- The software used for looking through the websites ( the browser) usually implicitly allows cookies’ storage on final appliance of the User. The users of the Service may change the settings in this range. Automatic blocking of cookies is also possible. Detailed information can be found in Help section or in documentation of the browser.
- Limitations in cookies’ usage may influence some of the functionalities available on the websites of the Service
- Cookies, published on final appliance of Service’s User and may be used by cooperating with the Service’s operator partners and advertisers.
- We advise reading the policy of privacy protection of those companies in order to learn the rules of cookies’ usage, which are used in statistics: Policy of privacy protection Google Analytics
- Cookies may be used by advertising nets, in particular Google net, in order to screen the advertisements fitted to the way in which the User uses the Service. To this end, they may retain the information about navigation path of the user or the time of presence on given site
- In the range of information about user’s preferences gathered by advertising net Google, the user may browse and edit the information resulting from cookies by https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
Cookies management - how to give and withdraw the consent
- If the user does not want to get cookies, he/she can change the browser settings. We stipulate that unplugging the service operation necessary for certification processes, security, maintaining the preferences of the user may hinder and in extreme cases may prevent from using the www sites.
- In order to manage the cookies settings choose the browser/ system from the list below and follow the instructions:
Logs of the server
- Information about some movements of the users are being logged on the server. These data are only used to administer the Service and to ensure the most efficient operation of hosting services performed.
- Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. What is more, the following details may be recorded:
- Time of incoming inquiry
- Time of answer sent
- Name of client’s drive- identification made by HTTP protocol
- Information about mistakes occurred during execution of HTTP transaction
- URL address of the website previously visited by the user ( referer link)- in case presence on the Service happened through a reference
- Information about user’s browser
- Information about IP changes
- Abovementioned data are not associated with specific persons looking through the website
- Abovementioned data are only used for the purpose of server’s administration
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website, including monitoring the usage of our Website.
- For the performance of a contract: actions authorized by the purchase contract for the products, items or Application You have purchased or by any other contract concluded with Us through the Website.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, text message, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, Application and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To reply to and to manage Your requests sent to us by e-mail.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and evaluating and improving our Website, products, Application, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Website Providers: We may share Your personal information with Website Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to improve the security or functionalities of Our Website, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from Your jurisdiction.
In accordance with the European Data Protection Board's Guidance No. 3/2018 on the territorial scope of application of the RODO, the provisions of the RODO will continue to apply to entrepreneurs who process the data of Polish citizens by providing their services to them from the UK. In case of the processing of personal data outside the EEA, the Controller applies appropriate safeguards, such as standard contractual clauses or binding corporate rules.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data provided that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Website or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Website Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about Your activity on Our Website under their Privacy Policies.